A Leader in Penile Implant Revision Surgery
Dr. Andrew Kramer performs a high volume penile implant revision surgeries. He corrects devices that previously were implanted and are not working properly.
Reasons for Penile Implant Revisions
- Tips of the implant are too short.
- The pump is out of position or too high.
- An alternate technique was used with results such as:
- Exit tubing is palpable and painful on the top of the penis.
- The cylinders are out of axis.
- The tubings wrap around the side of the penis.
- Tips are uneven.
- The reservoir is painful or is bulging out.
- An Ambicor or Semirigid was placed due to a three-piece implant being “too risky or dangerous,” but indeed the patient would be a good candidate for the three-piece inflatable implant.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.