Concierge Services For Our Patients
With many of Dr. Kramer’s patients traveling from out of the area, out of the state and even out of the country, we make every effort to make our patients’ experience seamless, stress-free, and even enjoyable. Our team will assist you in making your arrangements, from hotel reservations to coordinating pre-operative, operative, and post-operative logistics.
Our Comprehensive Care Model
We want all of our patients to have a superior experience. Our concierge services include:
- Assistance with logistics of travel including help finding flights into BWI airport or if driving, to the Hanover, Maryland area.
- Advice, recommendations, and in certain cases, corporate discounts with a hotel that is convenient to the surgical center.
- Coordination and assistance with pre-operative testing and detailed instructions for arriving at our Summit Ambulatory Surgery Center in Hanover, Md.
- Pre-operative guidance for your pre-surgical clinic appointment where you will have the opportunity for personalized conversation with Dr. Kramer, to ask questions and have an exam with Dr. Kramer. This visit is specifically designed to answer questions and make you feel totally relaxed prior to your implant procedure.
- Any prescribed medications will be delivered by a local pharmacy prior to discharge from our facility.
- If you are on the trip alone, a medically trained and responsible patient escort to bring you to your hotel following surgery.
- Ice packs and changes of dressing following surgery.
- Assistance with postoperative care via follow-ups, visit by a company representative for pump education or with a local physician who can assist with pump training.
Planning Your Visit
BWI (Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall) airport is located less than 10 minutes from our office. If flying, it is recommended patients fly into BWI.
All of the preferred partner hotels listed below, as well as many others in our area, offer free airport shuttle service. Please contact the hotel of your choice for details on this service.
Airport Concierge Car
A driver will pick you up from the airport, take you to your hotel, then pick you up from your hotel and back again to the airport for $100.00. If you are interested in this service, please contact Shan Persaud at Top Level Sedans at 301-437-5163, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage all patients to travel with an adult over 18 years of age, but we understand this is not always possible. If you are traveling alone we offer a medical companion service through Home Helpers. Your medical companion will escort you to and from surgery. Please speak with Danielle Fisher at Chesapeake Urology to utilize this service – 443-231-1280.
Following is a list of Preferred Partner Hotels with Chesapeake Urology. All hotels are quite close our office and offer courtesy airport shuttle service. Please note – patients must make their own hotel reservations.
Holiday Inn- Preferred Partner
815 Elkridge Landing Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Holiday Inn Website
Hilton Baltimore BWI – Preferred Partner
1739 W Nursery Rd, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Hilton Baltimore BWI Website
Best Western PLUS BWI Airport – Preferred Partner
6755 Dorsey Rd, Elkridge, MD 21075
Booking Code: Kramer19
Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills BWI Airport – Preferred Partner
7520 Teague Rd, Hanover, MD 21076
Booking Code: CEPM, CEPN
Live Casino Hotel
7002 Arundel Mills Cir #7777, Hanover, MD 21076
Hotels in Baltimore City
If you prefer a luxury brand hotel there are several options located in downtown Baltimore. This area offers many attractions including The National Aquarium, the Inner Harbor, and multiple shopping areas, making Baltimore a great travel destination. Downtown Baltimore is approximately 25 minutes from our office in Hanover, Maryland.
Four Seasons Baltimore
200 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Sagamore Pendry Baltimore
1715 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Lord Baltimore Hotel
20 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.